- There are trained First Aid personnel at the Info Tent at all times
- NO FIRES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES: TOTAL AREA FIRE BAN
- Please report the sighting of any fires to the Info Tent ASAP
- Lost children are to be brought to the Info Tent
- Vehicles only in designated areas
- No glass or cans on site
- We take the Covid-19 global pandemic seriously and aim to keep our attendees safe from sickness and disease. Do not come to site if you are unwell. If you begin to feel unwell during the festival, please wear a face mask to help reduce potential transmission to others and ensure social distancing whilst you make your way home and seek advice from a medical centre.
- NZ Participants are recommended to utilise the Ministry of Health’s “NZ Covid Tracer” app or similar tracing app. Australians are required to download the tracer app and use it as a requirement of travel. There will be QR code posters on display.Please wash/sanitise your hands regularly. Consider bringing your own hand soap.
- Full Festival Passes and Single Day Passes will be available for purchase at the gate at slightly more expensive price points: Full Festival Passes will be $299 and Single Day Passes $150
- Anyone not wearing a wristband will be escorted off the Festival site
- Please note, no refunds offered if a postponement date within 3 months of the original date of the Festival is provided
- Day passes will be available for purchase at the Festival gate (if not sold out prior)
- They can be pre-purchased online for $150 or bought at the gate ($150) to honour those who were early supporters of the event
- For the Day Passes, entry is from 7 am until 12 am of the chosen day. They do not include camping/accommodation
- Please respect the fact that this is an alcohol-free environment and do not bring it on site
- Vehicle checks will be in place on arrival and all alcohol will be confiscated
- NZ Spirit Festival is an all-weather event and will go ahead rain or shine
- Whilst every effort has been made to accommodate changes in the weather, we suggest bringing a variety of water-proof and sun-proof clothing in case of any surprises!
Come prepared for your stay with everything that you need:
- Your ticket includes a camping space but you will need to provide your own tent and/or campervan, mattress, blankets, and everything else you need
- Please camp within the areas identified on the site map
- Be friendly, cooperative and cozy with your new neighbours
- All sites are unpowered so please be prepared
- Campervan Parking area does NOT permit tents next to the campervans
- You will be able to leave the Festival grounds by vehicle if you need, however, due to the venue layout, pass-outs are not encouraged
- There are toilets dotted around the venue
- There are shower facilities at this Festival but there is a water shortage so take 2 min showers please.
- There are no communal cooking facilities so please come prepared with your own mini set-up (please note the fire ban).
- We have an incredible array of food, coffee/chai, ice-cream and smoothie vendors selling late-night chai,
ice-cold kombucha, delicious vegan burgers and more!
- This is a waste-free event
- Limit what potential waste you bring
- You will need to take all of your own waste away with you when you leave
- You will need to bring your own plate, cup, cutlery to reuse throughout the Festival. There will be some for hire too.
- Please have these printed or downloaded on your phone and ready when you come to the Festival gate
- Identification is required with your ticket so please have it ready at the gate
- Eftpos facilities and cash accepted for tickets purchased at the door
- Please note that there is no door name list (so you will be turned away/asked to buy another if you do not have these ready at the Festival gate)
- Please be aware of purchasing tickets other than through the reputable websites is at your own risk and is not suggested by NZ Spirit festival
- NZ Spirit Festival takes no responsibility for those bought as a scam and reserves the right to refuse entry
- As part of our commitment to the environment, you are encouraged to car-pool
- For any vehicle (eg. van, car, campervan or house bus) parked inside the grounds a CAR PARK PASS is required
- There is a limited number of Car and Campervan/House-Truck Park Passes available
- Car Park Passes can be purchased prior to the Festival. They will also be available at the Gate.
- This pass must be displayed on the windscreen of all cars parked in the Festival grounds car park.
- Please note that those who intend to sleep in their car will still require a Car Park Pass
- Every vehicle entering the festival must have a Car/Campervan/House-Truck Pass which must be presented on arrival at the Front Gate
- Some vendors have Eftpos facilities, however, ensure that you come with cash for the Healing Zone and the Market-Place
- There is no charge for the musical performances, all of the workshops, Kids Whanau Zone and the ceremonies
- Please bring photo ID for children’s wristbands if they are under 12 years old but look older to avoid confusion at the gate
- This is a family-friendly event where kids are welcome. Please be mindful of their presence and celebrate their ability to be free-range with us
- Children 11 years and younger get in for FREE. 12 years and older require a ticket.
- This is an experiential festival where workshops, self evolvement and growth are prioritised in this powerful time of year. Therefore, all amplified music will stop at 1am each night
- Bring musical instruments from home for our open mic stage, village jams and campsite impromptu music sessions
- This will operate each day with a series of activities, classes and a chill-out space for you and your children
- Please note that you remain responsible for your children at all times and that the Whanau Zone is not a Drop-Off Zone where you drop responsibility. There will, however, be times where this is available within a set time frame and you are welcome to utilise this
- Vendors, art, team and presenters welcome onsite from 20th January.
- Gates officially open at 10am on the 20th January for festival attendees. Official opening ceremony / powhiri at 4pm on Thursday 20th January.
- Gates close at 12am every night and re-open at 7am each day.
- Festival closing ceremony 3pm on Sunday 23rd January and festival attendees to exit no later than 5pm.
- Please arrive early when attending workshops, as spaces are limited and numbers will be capped
- No video recording (other than official media team) is to be permitted during the workshops
- Printed/downloaded to your phone Festival ticket
- Parking Park Pass - needed for ALL VEHICLES
- ID for children aged 12 years and under but look older
- Yoga Mat (these will be available for sale)
- Medication (if necessary)
- Plate, cup and cutlery (please note food vendors will require you to bring these when serving)
- Reusable water bottles to fill up from the water stations on site. Please note this water is not town supply and is naturally filtered and pure
- woohoo!- Tent/campervan/house bus
- Sleeping bag
- Shoes/boots/or none ;)
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Warm jumper for the evenings
- Waterproof jacket (just in case)
- This will be the place to head to if you have any queries at all throughout the Festival!
- They will be able to point you in the right direction :)
· South Island Spirit Festival will be pushed back to the 21st-24th April if there is a lockdown in place over the 20-23rdJanuary period. If the festival still can-not go ahead on the 21st -24th April due to Covid 19 then all tickets can be directly transferred to either the North Island Spirit Festival or you can choose to get an 80% refund.
· All Kai Village, Market Stalls and Healers will have the option to transfer their stall fee to either the North Island Spirit Festival if the event can-not go ahead due to Covid 19 or choose an 80% refund.
· NZ Spirit reserves the right to postpone an event due to unforeseen circumstances outside of their control which would impact the safety or experience of the attendees at the event, in which case NZ Spirit shall not be required to issue a refund provided that the event is postponed to a date within 12 months of the date of the original event.
· In all cases where a refund is offered, registration is required in order to receive a refund. Ticket holders are expected to stay on top of festival communication on Facebook. If the registration date is missed, NZ Spirit shall not be required to issue a refund.
· For people who can no longer make the event for personal reasons they can sell their tickets at https://tixel.com/nz/music-tickets/2022/nz-spirit-south-island
· Tickets will not be eligible for a refund if the festival is forced to stop after starting for any reason outside of their control.
· There will be cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise) at the event. By attending this event you agree to appear in any future promotion carried out by NZ Spirit. However if an image is used clearly showing you and you do not feel comfortable with its use please email us at email@example.com and we can remove it.
· NZ Spirit reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause (this includes those who arrive under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs), or if no valid identification can be provided or the tickets are fake, damaged, lost or stolen.
· NZ Spirit reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the program and prices with no notice.
· By attending this event you agree to adhere to our festival guidelines which include no alcohol, drugs or waste. Be a positive part of the NZ Spirit community and encourage a safe family environment. Support and create the space for those in a vulnerable space. Be conscious of those around you including children.
· NZ Spirit reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time to ensure a safe space can be provided at all times in accordance with our mantra of creating safe family and community space for those seeking to transform and grow in a vibrant likeminded community.